Featured Flooring Stores & Dealers Near Memphis, tn � Sales, Service, Installation
Years of Service in the Local Memphis, tn area, including: Bartlett, Cordova, Memphis, Lakeland.
Established longevity in tennessee is a store's most important asset. Usually flooring stores with years of service are distinguished by their personalized service, integrity, and attention to detail. Shop at
- Kiser's Floor Fashions in Cordova (Est. 1950 | 68 Years | 5 mi.);
- Kiser's Floor Fashions (Est. 1950 | 68 Years | 7 mi.)
- Bobby's Carpet & Linoleum (Est. 1976 | 42 Years | 0 mi.)
- Blackwell's Carpet (Est. 1981 | 37 Years | 7 mi.)
- Artisent Floors (Est. 1985 | 33 Years | 9 mi.)
- STONE RESOURCES & TECHNOLOGY (Est. 1990 | 28 Years | 11 mi.)
- Tri State Carpets (Est. 2000 | 18 Years | 7 mi.) These local flooring stores didn't succeed and grow in the Memphis, tn area unless they were satisfying client needs and adding value.
Flooring Buying Groups near Memphis, tennessee
A flooring buying group is an organization of independent retailers who join together in order to share marketing expenses and obtain discounts from flooring manufacturers. You might want to check our these floor dealers near Memphis for the best pricing and selection.
Your Local Carpet One Store:When it comes to buying flooring for your home, there's only one flooring store to visit, Carpet One Floor & Home. Shop at
- Kiser's Floor Fashions in Cordova (5 mi.);
- Kiser's Floor Fashions in Memphis (7 mi.);
With the largest selection of beautiful, stylish carpet near Memphis, plus brand-name hardwood flooring, laminate and tile, you'll find everything you need to make your home look its best - all at great low prices.
Your Local Abbey Carpet & Floor Store:We know you�ll like the Abbey Carpet & Floor concept�locally owned and operated flooring showrooms with national buying power. Shop for flooring at
- Carpet Spectrum in Memphis (5 mi.);
Each of these showrooms is staffed with flooring professionals who will help you choose the perfect floor that fits your lifestyle and budget. It�s their pleasure to advise you of the benefits and features of our products. Why? They want you to be happy with your purchase for years to come.
Shop For Flooring in Memphis, tennessee Using Social Media.
While local word of mouth recommendations have always helped tennessee consumers buy products, social media shopping sites like FaceBook, Twitter and Google+ now allow flooring covering buyers in Memphis, tn the ability to connect with other consumers in Memphis. Increasingly customers are looking towards the recommendations of other shoppers over traditional advertising. These local flooring stores in Shelby County are using social media to keep in touch.